Special Update About COVID-19 from Hertzog Homestead
No doubt, the whirlwind of concerns and anxieties can make it difficult to find peace. We’re here and open for business. To provide you safe, comfortable, immaculate accommodations and to lift your spirit. Our small intimate B & B – not a giant hotel chain with hundreds of people in and out daily. We are here. To lighten your heart. To invigorate your life amidst uncertainty. For your peace of mind, we want you to be aware of additional significant steps we are taking here at Hertzog Homestead:
• Intensive cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces before and after each visit.
• Increased hand washing by all staff.
• Our staff will refrain from physical contact (i.e. handshakes, hugs)
• Housekeeping staff will wear protective gloves.
• New, optional “express self-check in” – between 4 PM and 6 PM, per request, thus limiting the personal interaction with others.
• As always, express self-check-in is also available after 6 PM.
• Day or night direct texting to the innkeepers, should you have any special requests.
• Self-checkout using our handy Key Drop Box system, again minimizing contact with others.
• As always, our famous self-serve Private Breakfast, to be enjoyed in the comfort and privacy of your suite.
• Comprehensive list of close-by restaurants and other food options – delivered right to your door.
• Complementary disposable tableware, for those who wish to purchase and dine in-suite for lunch or dinner.
• Informational books on the local region, visitors’ booklets, and other cultural information, and games, in suite.
• Free VIP Parking that close to your room, complementary wireless, flat screen TV in-room entertainment and music options.
You can find us right here in the heart of Amish farmland, our comfortable, private suites ideal for spending time with your loved one and rejuvenating body and soul. A true getaway that is close to home, yet seems like a world away. You’re welcome here.
Kristen and Scott Hertzog
Co-Owners, Hertzog Homestead